Translate

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Whoa...

Whoa... it's been over a month since I updated my blog last... Gosh I'm sorry. Let me catch you up on the happenings..


  • I went over to Sweden around Oct. 19th... to be honest, it looked just like my home state. It was green with rolling hills and corn.... Really Sweden... Really. -_-# but it was fun anyway. It was really pretty and we went hiking which was interesting. And they have cheap candy! ;)
  • Tivoli opened again for Halloween so me and my family went with some of THEIR family there. It was really fun. Even though we didn't spend any money on riding any rides it was just fun to be there with them. I really love them. They are now my family, no longer just a host family. 
  • We had a week long break in the school year for fall and my family went to Germany! It was so much fun. We all (all seven of us) piled into their car and drove to Germany. We went to H.C. Anderson's house on the way which was really cool. In Germany we stayed in Hamburg which was really cool, except it rained the day we went out to explore but that's okay. We saw St. Nikolia's church that was bombed during WWII and it was so cool. If you ever go to Hamburg I would definatly suggest going there. 
So that was October... 

No comments:

Post a Comment