Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Laughing

Okay. So I was talking to my friend about people laughing in different countries:
Like Japan is www
Brazil is Huehuehue
Spanish is jaja
Danish is hæhæ

And We were just talking about it and she said, Why can't they just laugh normal...
Why can't then just laugh normal...

I love my friend but this is just somewhere where I have now become different.
Why can't they just laugh normal...
That is their normal. Who am I to tell someone else who grew up in a completely different culture than my own what is normal or not. It's not wrong for them to laugh the way they do. It has to do with their language and their culture.

In Thailand they put 555 for laughing. That's because the way you say 5 sounds like a person laughing.
In Spanish jaja j=h.
and the list goes on and on.

I think I can tell I've become different now because I can tell where the cultural boarder is. I know that we do think that are different. The difference in me is, I know it's not wrong and I know that what they are doing isn't "not normal".

No comments:

Post a Comment