Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hej!!

Hello!! I am Samantha Leicht-Ruskey. I am 16 and I am going to be spending my junior year in Denmark for a year with the Rotary Youth Exchange program. My sponsoring district is 6250 and my host district is 1470. I am from Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin and I am originally from California. I have already had an amazing time meeting Inbounds and Rebounds. Not to mention that all of my fellow Outbounds are my best friends. I have the two most wonderful Outbound Coordinators in the world, Doug and Sharon Richmond. I have an amazing Rebound coordinator Bill Pritchard. I am super excited to be going to Denmark for a year. I have (I think) the best host family in the world. They are super great. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures as much as I enjoy writing and experiencing them. Thank you!!

~~Samantha
7/17/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment